Thursday, October 12, 2006

Let It Snow

It is the first time this year that snow is falling on Minneapolis. From my cube at the 6th floor, it is just an awesome thing to see. For lack of a better word, I'd say it's just beautiful. This isn't the first time I saw snow but for me, it hasn't lost its magic.

It's as if the one time nature thought about something amazing and wonderful, she said 'I can create the perfect phenomenon that will make you stand in awe. And you can call it whatever you like.'

And we called it snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Glad To Be YOUR Joke
Fall
My Birthday Invite
I am...
Decided
That Fungus Line
Abducted
Goodnight And Go
Allow Me To Be Mushy
Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Stars
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter