Monday, September 11, 2006

Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Stars

Excited na ako. I swear. Pwede bang mag-fast forward dahil sobrang atat na akong magbukas? Basta dama ko talaga. Every inch of me is saying this is the start of my singing career. A star will be born tomorrow. Dizzzizit. Bukas luluhod ang mga stars...

It was a definite sign. Right after I told my friend that I wanted to join the group, they announced that they are recruiting new blood - young talented artists ready to sing like it's the last night of the world. Whoaaat? Miss Saigon, statue? Ha! Ito na nga siguro ang break na hinihintay ko.

So anong meron bukas? No. It's not an audition. At least not the type that could land me a record deal.

Masakit mang aminin pero mukhang sa anak ko na lang ipapasa ang pangarap kong maging artista. Tinanggap ko na ang katotohanan. I'm a bit rough around the edges to make it to the American Idol stage. So I might as well make it to the stage where the BIG GUY is.

God, this is it! I'm singing again...for YOU. And I personally think that's even soooo much better! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kala ko mag-ala jasmine trias ka na =D pero ganyan nagsimula si mandy moore at beyonce (ata!) hve a great tym!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
You Had Me At...
Editor's Karma
Anti-Social
Why Not?
Natalie Angeline
Two
G-A-P
Sis
Commencement Exercises
Royal Tru-Orange
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter