Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall


I just got my camera fixed and the first thing I did was take a picture of the view from my room. Since the start of fall, I'd start my day with guessing how cold it is outside by opening my window. I get all fidgety with the anticipation of how surprisingly cold the breeze will be. I'd test myself with how much cold breeze I could take by leaving the window open. And then I'd decide it has crossed the line between good-cold and bad-shivering cold. So far, MN has been good to me. I still get lucky having good cold air lingering in my room. With hues of orange, yellow and brown all around, I'm loving each moment of the fall season. The colors are just amazingly warm yet crisp.

Weather forecast said it's going to snow on Wednesday but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I just can't let go of Fall...at least not yet. I guess until the first snowflake greets my windowpane, I'll keep on opening my window each morning and guessing how cold it is outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
My Birthday Invite
I am...
Decided
That Fungus Line
Abducted
Goodnight And Go
Allow Me To Be Mushy
Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Stars
You Had Me At...
Editor's Karma
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter