Sunday, September 24, 2006

Goodnight And Go

It was one of those days with its normal routine and as usual you were there - right in the scene.

It's not perfect but it's ok for now. I want exactly this - my life being low-key and simple. I'm just breathing deeply when needed and taking things in stride --Laugh when it's funny, be serious when it's work, go crazy sentimental when it's family, feel warm and cozy when it's about friends, and be curious when it's you.

After saying goodnight and seeing you go, I was left wondering how the next day will be. I guess, until I find myself not wanting to wonder, my days will have to be like it was today. I'm comforted by the fact that everything is just in their right places and there is no pressure to feel anything. And if you happen to be holding a King of Hearts card, there is really no urgency to put it down on the table. And I mean, REALLY. There's no room now to over-analyze and complicate things.

Tomorrow could be the last goodnight and go, or maybe not. It doesn't really matter. Let this grow if it has to. Let it go when it needs to.

For today, it's goodnight and go...and I'll see you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Porsh said...

should i schedule a chat session so i'll know the juicy details behind this post?

i miss you, daan ka naman dito sa amin, kayo nila gerry and net ;P

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Vitamin Cee said...

Hahaha. Oo nga. D na tayo nag-aabot online. Kaloka. Basta, kwentuhan kita ok? Mas masaya sa chat, di buzz? ;) Can't wait to see u online dear. Ingat ka dyan! God bless :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Allow Me To Be Mushy
Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Stars
You Had Me At...
Editor's Karma
Anti-Social
Why Not?
Natalie Angeline
Two
G-A-P
Sis
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter