Monday, October 02, 2006

Decided

There it was. The end of what could've been. I found myself in a familiar place with a quite nondescript turmoil of emotions.

Relieved. Glad. Contented. Grateful for this certainty. Pleased with myself because I know we are going to be friends until God knows when. Feeling lucky because now I understand that you are meant to be part of my now and tomorrow and here.

In a few minutes, the plane will be leaving. And I'll be left no longer wondering. Because we've said goodnight and meant it - and just meant what it really means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
That Fungus Line
Abducted
Goodnight And Go
Allow Me To Be Mushy
Bukas Luluhod Ang Mga Stars
You Had Me At...
Editor's Karma
Anti-Social
Why Not?
Natalie Angeline
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter