Friday, September 01, 2006

Anti-Social

Sakit ko yan. Minsan lang talaga sinusumpong ako ng pagiging anti-social. Tulad ngayon. May libreng bowling social ang oficina. Lahat ng mga kasama ko ritong pinoy pupunta. Ako? Eto, nasa harap ng laptop, with the TV on and the sound of my clothes rotating in the dryer in the background. Aside from the fact na wala ako sa mood mag-ingles ng buong gabi dahil ginagawa ko na yun ng buong araw, sinumpong lang talaga ako ng ultimate katam. At dahil nga uber ang sumpong ko ng pagkatamad, I'm having Cheetos, Krispy Kreme donuts and Diet Mountain Dew for dinner. I'm thinking, if I go on this way for the next two years, I'll die of diabetes or cancer (whichever comes first to attack me) with no friends and a big butt. Just like what you'd want one of your characters to be in a weird award-winning novel. Asteeeg!

Don't get me wrong. I like parties. I don't have demophobia. Demo-phobia. It's a big word that means fear of crowds. Oha! Nag-google-lize pa ako para malaman yan! I actually consider myself as a very social person. Maingay at makulit ako to the point na minsan, kahit ako, naiingayan at nakukulitan na rin sa sarili ko. Pero may mga pagkakataon lang talaga na gusto kong mag-isa, magtago sa lungga, magpaka-couch potato at kumain ng junk food hanggang sa sumakit ulo ko. I find joy in not doing anything - wasting away the whole evening with nothingness.

Anak ng tokwa. May nothingness pa akong nalalaman. Ok to a. Mukhang expert na nga ako rito. I could even make my laziness sound very philosophical. This is just fabulous!

Buzzz!!! That's the dryer saying my clothes are ready for another week of wear and tear. Pero bago ako mag-offline, gagawa muna ako ng poem. Ehemm...

The night is young
and so are we.
And only God
can make a tree.
Ha! Splendeeed! :)

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Toni said...

hahahahaha... what the??? tree?

ingatz ka dyan dear! enjoy! always have faith and trust that all will be well.. :) ;) ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Why Not?
Natalie Angeline
Two
G-A-P
Sis
Commencement Exercises
Royal Tru-Orange
Hibernation
Lolo Buendia
FOUR WEDDINGS AND AN ANNULMENT
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter