Sunday, October 15, 2006

27

27. It's somewhere between the dreaded quarter life crisis and the you-thought-you-know-for-sure-who-you-are-30's. A lot of questions have been answered but then there are some thoughts left hanging in the air and there are what if's to be fulfilled.

27. I call it my limbo stage. I'm no longer in my mid-20's but then it's not yet really late 20's. It's that stage where it begins to be less confusing yet on some points you might still feel a bit unsure.

27. I feel like there's definitely more direction to where I'm treading yet I know I'm not expected to have achieved perfection and not make mistakes.

27. Confusing but weirdly pleasant as it can be, it just generally feels fine. It feels safe. I think I've just crossed that line to reach that place where to get more answers.

I woke up and realized I've landed. And as far as I know, I think I've never felt better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Let It Snow
Glad To Be YOUR Joke
Fall
My Birthday Invite
I am...
Decided
That Fungus Line
Abducted
Goodnight And Go
Allow Me To Be Mushy
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter