Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Perfetch!

Have you woken up to a morning and just knew that everything is gonna be just great? I just had that episode this morning and guess what? The day indeed turned out to be great! :)

It's amazing how sometimes you just feel like you've won big for no reason at all. No, this isn't too much chocolate. It's not tons of sleep either since I haven't had more than 6 hours last night. It's not like I got a present or anything that resembles to a nice surprise. Nothing special or out of the ordinary actually. It's still the usual day to day routine I've been having for the past two months now. I honestly can't point my finger at it.

Or maybe, just maybe this is how contented feels like. And I believe I am. And I think I might have to get used to this.

It's just perfect. I'm loving it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Simple Saturday
Ganon Nga
LSS of the Week
Pwede
27
Let It Snow
Glad To Be YOUR Joke
Fall
My Birthday Invite
I am...
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter