Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Late

Ever felt like you came in too late in the game? That if you were just a month, a week, a day or a minute earlier, life would've been served to you on a silver platter?

Ever felt like you're option number 2? That you'll finally have your turn since you're the one next in line?

Ever felt like you would've that chance at perfection if only that perfect-for-you someone would take that risk with you?

Ever experienced all these happen to you three times in a row in a span of 3months?

These days, I've been feeling like I came in too late in the scene. It's not the best feeling in the world to be in a whirl of what ifs and if onlys but it's fun. Weird but fun.

They say in life, timing is everything. But I'm stubborn enough to believe there isn't a deadline that you have to beat. You can go at your own pace, take your time to get over challenges and hurdles. It's your life anyway. You own it. You learn as much as you can. So you live every breath. Try to not make the same mistake again. And yes, for me, I have to try to be on time.

Or maybe I'm not really that late. It could be that it's just me being too early in making my own conclusions. Life can change by the minute. I may have missed some chances but I know I'll be lucky and there will be that next chance that'll come along. And I know this time I'll be right on time. And it'll be just perfect.

And maybe, just maybe, it won't hurt to ask that you try to be there to take that chance with me. If and when that time comes, I'll take the risk. Who knows? It could be for real.

Life is all about timing. I'll just have to learn to wait.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Toni said...

helo -

this reminds me of a story, not sure if true to life...

"a man was running late, but halfway the street he realized that he forgot something from his place, so he went back to his house to get it and was so flabbergasted because it was getting late. he found out - that those few precious seconds saved him from a major accident on the expressway.

he was late because it wasn't meant to be.

he would be worth the wait dear :)

mwah!

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just fits me at this time... Now seems the right time, but I have no guts to take the risk and ask him if he can take the chance with me...

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my comment is very similar with neth..they say that there is/are reason/s "why some people in our past doesnt make it to our 'present' and some people in our 'present' doesnt fit to be in our future."

enuf said..=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Perfetch!
Simple Saturday
Ganon Nga
LSS of the Week
Pwede
27
Let It Snow
Glad To Be YOUR Joke
Fall
My Birthday Invite
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter