Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Two

Two months ago - my last post.

Two weeks ago, I landed in the Twin Cities.

Two days ago, I missed being with a friend in Chicago.

Two hours to lunch.

Two more days and I'll be partying and sleeping all weekend.

Two more weeks to get my first pay.

Two months to my birthday.

Two months after that, I'll be coming home for Christmas.

Two weeks after that, I'll be back here to freeze in the Twin Cities.

Come to think of it...I might be beginning to love you - TWO. What's not to love? You're a good number. You're never alone. And I'm looking forward to how you will transform my life. We'll be together for a long time and you'll probably love me, TWO as much I'm beginning to love you.

2 seconds, 2 minutes, 2 hours, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 quarters, 2 years...

Two minutes to edit this post.

Two seconds to publish this post.

Two happy thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
G-A-P
Sis
Commencement Exercises
Royal Tru-Orange
Hibernation
Lolo Buendia
FOUR WEDDINGS AND AN ANNULMENT
Those Simple Things
PLASTIK AIRLINE CUP TOO
Bagong Bayani
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter