Friday, November 09, 2007

I Was No Picnic

I was listening to mp3s of Ani DiFranco that I downloaded and I came across her song - Hypnotized. The song has these lines which struck me.

And I was no picnic
No, I was no prize
But I had just enough sweetness
To keep you hypnotized
So that's how you found me
Rain fallin' around me

I'll post the song in multiply (http://www.charmingconsi.multiply.com/). It's a sad yet sweet song. I think at it's most shallow level, it's about being away and being in the worst situation. But lucky girl, even in the deepest shit, she found someone. It's nice to know good things can happen even when you're in the worst circumstances.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger ..JL said...

parinig ng kopya ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Kalokohang Pick-Up Lines
North and South Poles of Love
Ode to Uncle
Oh Nano, Nano...
Sell-Out
Today
Buffalo Wings
Nice Surprises
Super Sadness Part 2
Pre-Birthday Blues
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter