Tuesday, October 30, 2007

North and South Poles of Love

I had an interesting weekend. Well, watching all the DVDs and the movies in TV that I can get hold of didn't really contribute to it being interesting.



Not because I went somewhere interesting but because two of my friends had to consult me with their heart problems. One was falling in love. The other was about to lose the girl he said he wanted to marry.



Interesting. Two of my friends at opposite sides of the love spectrum at the same time. The other one made me feel warm all over with all the great possibilities ahead of her. The other made me want to cry and curse the girl who treated him badly.

So ganon nga lang talaga noh. Tama si Booba. Ang buhay parang bilog. Minsan nasusunog.

Ay, love pala 'to. Ba't napunta sa sunog.

Well, you get burned either way with love. Burned with so much love and desire at the beginning at major burned kapag chugi na ang love lines sa conversation nyo. Haaaaay. Ang love. Nakakaloka.

I guess I just have to be what I have to be with these 2 friends of mine. That is be a good friend and just be supportive. Ano pa nga ba?! E di sasabihin ko sa isang inlababo na mag-ingat at wag magpakabugok sa love hangga't hindi siya sigurado na gusto nya talagang pag-aksayahan ng oras, pagod at pera ang girlalu. At sa isang friend ko na akala nya papakasalan na nya pero hindi pa pala, good for him! Fate has saved him money, effort and time na dapat sa totoong karapat-dapat pagbigyan. And I'll be there pag dumating yun. Makikinig ng mga kilig stories and moments.

E ganon talaga. Ang Love parang gulong, minsan nasa taas ka at super saya ka. Minsan naman flat tire.

Buti na lang, hindi pa ako in love ulit. Wag muna. Ok na ako makinig sa mga nilalang na to. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Ode to Uncle
Oh Nano, Nano...
Sell-Out
Today
Buffalo Wings
Nice Surprises
Super Sadness Part 2
Pre-Birthday Blues
Super Sadness
This Girl's InLab With U Pare!
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter