Friday, October 26, 2007

Ode to Uncle

Ngayon ko lang ata gagawin 'to. Pero dahil mahilig ka namang sumilip ng blog ko at basahin kahit na maraming beses ko nang sinabing "Waaaaaag! Ayaw!", heto na. For the first time ever in my blogging life, I am writing about the only real thing I have now.

E pano, kelan ka lang naman dumating sa buhay ko kaya ngayon ko lang din pwdeng i-blog di ba?

Oo, ikaw. Ano ba? Drop the innocent look!

Ayoko naman maging mushy at senti. Nandidiri nga ako minsan sa mga heart breaking love stories na parang katapusan na ng mundo dahil nag-break at hindi naging happy ending. At hindi rin naman 'to tungkol sa breakup. Because we are very much together. And I hope it's not too much if I wish for forever this time - for the first time.

Ok. I'll cut to the chase and I'll just say what I think can brutally sum up the experience of being with you.

"If I have to go through it all again, I would. Even if it meant wasting precious time again and again with all the assholes and heartless people I've met in my life. Yes, I will willingly go through it all again, if it all meant having this and having you. It all made sense now. You made my asshole experience(s) worth it!"

Here's to our half year and to choosing, being and staying happy... :)

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger ..JL said...

bket uncle?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Vitamin Cee said...

Kasi mukha syang uncle. Hehehe. Yun tawag namin sa kanya ni Concha. Uncle Mark! :)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Toni said...

attt.. pakisabi...PAGUPIT NA SYA!!!! utang na luob! gasp! :) hahaah =p

i am so happy for both of you.. mwah!

miss you guys!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Maria said...

I'm happy for you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Oh Nano, Nano...
Sell-Out
Today
Buffalo Wings
Nice Surprises
Super Sadness Part 2
Pre-Birthday Blues
Super Sadness
This Girl's InLab With U Pare!
Pano Ubusin Ang 8 Hrs...
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter