Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Just Meet the Parents

Sinisipag ata akong magsulat ngayon. That or I just don't want to work. I say both! Yay! :)

So I'm meeting his parents this weekend. We're flying to California. I've been dreading it for 3 months now. I've never been great at dealing with parents - I'm saying this from my experience with my exes. I've had 3 and all of them started out great and then it just turned blackhole bad and went the opposite direction at the end of the relationship. But I survived and after a while I knew it was inevitable because at the back of my head that even if I was in denial, they weren't forever for me.

Well, the vey scary thing now is, I'm not anticipating this one I'm in will end. Well, at least not in a million years.

So either I deal with this now, or I deal with this now.

So great. I actually have no choice!

If loving the person meant accepting and loving everyone that made him to what he is now, then here I am just doing that. I've been assured and re-assured a lot of times that they're nice people and they don't meddle with the affairs of their children. That's good. It made me breathe normal for 2 minutes.

So I'm packing my bags. I'll be getting on that plane and meeting the parents. I do hope they like me not because I love their son more than I thought it's possible for me to love someone, but because they actually have no reason not to like someone who struggles to be normal most of the time! :) Well, I try. I try harder actually. And I won't lie to them if they ask me how it's possible I got hooked this badly.

I'm scared. And it's the good-bad-scary mix. The only comforting thing here is this time, someone's holding my hand.

And it's really tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Concert Quarter
Busy-busyhan...
US Visa At Si Mudra
2 Months
Today
Poem for the Month
Ay...
So. OK.
Spreeeeeeeng
Freeway
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter