Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spreeeeeeeng

Ewan ko ba. Kakaiba ang epekto sa akin ng spring. Parang feeling ko, 7-11 personified ako na 24hrs happy-happy-joy-joy. Hyper and skipping (kaya nga spreeeeeng...ay corny!) with that certain good feeling. I just love the weather and I'm glad snow is melting around me.

Spring is definitely something to thank about. Tapos na ang winter. Tapos na ang lamig. Tapos na ang melancholy. New season. And I guess, with it comes new beginning. Can't wait what this season is in store for me!

Yay! Welcome spreeeeeeeng!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Freeway
Si Cesar At Ang Friendster
Another One Of Those
Irish
Friday Na Pala
Two Words
Taxi Text Message
Let God
Choices
Buti Na Lang
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter