Monday, February 26, 2007

Another One Of Those

Sunday. Oscar night. Chips from home. Salsa made by Carlo. Hanging-out with a good friend and my now new roommate - Nette. My freshly baked Ghirardelli brownies. Phone ringing every 10 mins as Carlo wanted some Oscar gown updates while he's waiting for his plane home. Laundry drying. Food prep for tomorrow's lunch. Chatting with friends back home while watching TV.

Just one of those nights - simple, uneventful but I'm sure to remember this cause it's fun. And it marks a fresh change. At least for me.

And did I mention I love Reese's gown? And hair. And ex-hubbie? Darn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Irish
Friday Na Pala
Two Words
Taxi Text Message
Let God
Choices
Buti Na Lang
Pressure
Karma
I Skipped December
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter