Friday, February 16, 2007

Let God

My bestfriend just went offline. We've been chatting since this morning and she's going home from a night shift. Her last message to me was 'Don't worry. It's in God's hands.' I just smiled. After three days of confusion and chaos, I felt calm and composed. When you've done all you could and you got tired from thinking, it's comforting to talk to a friend and hear those words.

Thank God for night shifts. Thank God for His plans that are far greater than mine. Thank God. I'm letting Him drive now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
Choices
Buti Na Lang
Pressure
Karma
I Skipped December
New Year, New Song
Gusto Ko Nang Umuwi.
Just Like Heaven
Senti Scrubs
I've Got No Song
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter