Tuesday, January 17, 2006

RELATIONSHIPS ET AL

I learned that stalkers are real.
I learned that how your partner was raised by his parents will affect your relationship a great deal.
I learned that there’s nothing awesome than falling in love in college.
I learned that some people are too stubborn to let go.
I learned that at one point, you’d want to have a stubborn and insane person who won’t let go.
I learned that you can fake everything and make everything seem ok in exchange for that bad feeling of misery.
I learned that the greatest love can be shown by telling the awful truth.
I learned that the beach is the most romantic place on earth.
I learned that time zones and long distance setups are the easiest issues to deal with.
I learned that if you meet your ideal and you’re not ready for him, then he may not be the one for you at all.
I learned that love is all about timing.
I learned that you should live your life to the fullest and never have ‘what ifs’.
I learned that the best kiss is the one planted on your hand while he is driving and you’re faking sleep (of course during a stop sign!).
I learned that the best way to hold someone’s hand is while you’re driving. It is while you’re taking the wheel with your left hand while your right hand is holding hers.
I learned that it only takes a weekend to fall in love…and a weekend to fall out of it.
I learned that a 6hr-plane ride can feel like forever if you know he’s at the airport waiting.
I learned that if you love someone, it hurts so much when you’re apart.
I learned that you can’t tag a person as Mr. Worst Breakup. Someone will always come along to take the crown.
I learned that people will think whatever they want to think even if you’re silent and you’re doing nothing.
I learned that if you’re in a relationship and you’re fighting for it alone, then it’s better for you to be alone.
I learned that your opinion doesn’t matter if the other isn’t listening at all.
I learned that you can only depend on yourself.
I learned that you can’t trust someone completely. Trust only yourself.
I learned that people don’t change. They can only do so much and compromise.
I learned you can only compromise so much. You can’t give up your psyche.
I learned that there is a big difference between giving an advice and imposing on someone. If it’s genuine advice, take it. But don’t let anyone impose on you.
I learned that if you don’t have your own conviction and you can get swayed by other people’s opinions, you will never be happy.
I learned that dates don’t have to be expensive for it to be memorable.
I learned that families and friends take part in a relationship but it’s still the 2 people involved who can make it work.
I learned that love is always more than enough.
I learned that if someone is weak, even if you help and give all you have to make him strong, he’d still be weak.
I learned that you should take criticisms but not judgments.
I learned it’s only ok to offer your right cheek after one slaps on your left, if and only if the slapper knows what she’s doing.
I learned that whoever has no fault is the only one who has the right to judge.
I learned that you don’t have to deal with self-righteous, ill-willed, narrow-minded people.
I learned that if after everything that’s said and done, you’re still not appreciated and understood, it’s not worth it.
I learned that you can’t keep on proving yourself to your partner. If he believes you one day and changes his mind the next, get out.
I learned that if you gave your heart but he wanted your soul too, then it’s time to leave.
I learned that you should always love completely and unconditionally even if you got hurt terribly before.
I learned that you are a complete person with or without a partner.
I learned that you don’t have to take in crap.
I learned that not all mothers know the best for their kids.
I learned that not all kids know who their mothers really are.
I learned that if he loved you for the ‘ideal’ things that you have and cannot accept your faults, you should shut the door.
I learned that if you think he’s shallow, you’re probably right.
I learned that you should lower your expectations only up to a certain point. If it’s just too low, then you deserve someone better.
I learned that I am so much more than who I think I am.
I learned that you should never beg for time. It should be freely given to you.
I learned that there are 3 things to stay together – love, trust and commitment. If any of these is half-baked, it’s not real.
I learned that if you both genuinely think you’re meant for each other, neither of you should be leaving.
I learned that honesty is not always the best policy.
I learned that if he believes what other people say about you more than what he knows about you and what you tell him, he doesn’t know you at all.
I learned that there’s no use talking to someone who can only hear himself.
I learned that if he did it before, he can do it again…and worse.
I learned that you can’t teach old dog new tricks.
I learned that if someone is too old school, then he can’t get through life alive.
I learned that you shouldn’t expect your friends to be chummy with your ex after the bad breakup.
I learned that exes who think they can be chummy with their ex's friends are in denial.
I learned that you shouldn’t give back your ex’s stuff if they’re not asking for it.
I learned that exes who give back your stuff without your asking are either confused, stupid or just plain vindictive.
I learned that even if you’re not doing anything at all, he can still say you’re vindictive.
I learned that if he thinks you’re good riddance, he’s actually lying and regretting it.
I learned that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true. - jude

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Toni said...

awww.... don't give up on love vit cee ;) you'll catch him eventually, the Ocean is big .. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Past Posts
BORA-GAY ALPHABET
Haller 2006
Mga Pampalipas Oras
Haller Blogspot
PLASTIK AIRLINE CUP
RESIBO
Archives




Blogger Friends


Design by Carlo Genato

 
Free Counter
Free Counter